lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

Mr Beano Beano and the very people.



Mr. Beano Beano came to me in a reality and he told me a very truth. That no imagination is a very wrong thing to use because they who use it see everything as it is not. So I am a lucky one because to me the very truth never comes hidden.
Impossibly, that could be because I don´t know a lot which I haven´t learnt before, and I haven´t unlearnt yet what they say they are going to learn me.
They are trying to learn me already but they don´t do it very hard because they are way too lazy to think what they say as they believe it is coming out in their voice.
For example, they say the title of a country and the name of a sea but I´m too genius to believe it because I know those guys are just water. Yeah they´re just water and I ask why water has names like people and I listen to them answer. But I know very certainly that what they tell me is actually the way it isn´t.
I count to ten now and even to twenty but I think twenty doesn´t want to be counted enough so mostly I stop at five.
Everybody is this big but I am a peanut size and a cat if it does can fit me in his belly. But I don´t know any cats who aren´t very good fairy people. And Mr. Beano Beano told me that cats live nine times, but for them going up to twenty is a chore and so they won´t because of their moustache.
My pal mommy is the best friend of me and she is not a cat but she was fitting me in her belly, nevertheless. Nevertheless neverthemore. That is a spell Mr Beano Beano knows from the fairy land, and even more when he wants.
My dad is even older. He is one of the very old people. He was a knight- errant and now he is going swirling down and down a big pipe. He is very unusually old and I have to tell him I love you on the telephone because he is old and maybe his head is upside down like mostly knight- errants who always shout " on the attack!!!" He plays the harmonica.
I ask him, are you so old that you are going to die? but he doesn´t know who to die is.
But only flies and bees die and the very people not really. The very people like Mr Beano Beano they mostly always stay forever.

No hay comentarios: